Edgeworthstown Community Library plan on hosting music events in nursing homes, libraries & in other premises.
We want to book musicians based on public choice.
Nicola have been given the task to get answers to the following questions so Creative Ireland / Longford Library Services can run musical events in the county of Longford.
If groups could answer the following questions so as to guide us that would be great:
- Would they be interested in attending some music concerts during August, September or October in their own building or in their local library?
- If the concert is in their premises, can other people like family, friends, member of the active retirement groups and men’s sheds attend?
- Will their insurance cover this?
- What is the capacity of their hall/ community room?
- What type of music would they like?
- Would they be interested in hearing some different types of music like classical, trad, novelty, country, contemporary, young emerging talent, opera, choirs, rock and roll etc?
- What time of the day and which days or dates would suit for the concerts to take place?
- Would the group be willing to travel to their local library for a number of sessions?
- Would the group be interested in a show band type of event to be hosted somewhere in the county?
Look forward to hearing back from you. Please contact:
Edgeworthstown Community Library
Main Street, Edgeworthstown, Co. Longford
☏ 043 334 3335