Benefits of Joining County Longford PPN
By joining the County Longford PPN a community group/ organisation will get:
- Access to relevant information on funding and grants coming through Longford County Council. Be eligible to apply for the Community Grant Support Scheme and more.
- Vote as an organisation to elect members on to the PPN Secretariat.
- The opportunity to be part of a Linkage Group for a Board or Committee of interest and be able to have their views heard and contribute to local policy and decision making.
- The opportunity to nominate members to sit on a Board or Committee on behalf of the PPN.
- Access to information on decisions and proposals being made in their area and the ability to input into them, along with other PPN member organisations.
- An opportunity to network with and learn from other organisations in County Longford who may be involved in similar types of projects.
- Receipt of regular information which highlights and promotes the work of the PPN and the activities of its member community groups through the PPN eBulletin, emails, website, facebook and twitter pages.
- Receipt of information on opportunities to learn about and feed into policy and plans that may be relevant to your group both locally and nationally.
- Access to capacity building and training events which will support them in their work.
- Be part of a collective voice. Have a say in how County Longford is being developed for present and future generations.